Our GEVILIB stall: freedom for the sow!
The GEVILIB has been designed for the transition from insemination to gestation without moving the animals. It also allows you to keep control over the stalls via the collective controller that actuates the different positions of the rear gate.
4 positions available :
FREE > The gate is swinging, sows can enter and exit freely
FEEDING > The sow can enter the feeding station but cannot leave as it likes
BLOCKED > The sow can neither enter nor exit
STALL > The gate is locked inside the feeding station, and the GEVILIB is more like a traditional stall
Discover the GEVILIB AIR controlled by a pneumatic actuator to centralise and automate the opening and closing of your feeding stalls ! It’s an evolution of the GEVILIB stall with the following added advantages :
Back to products
- The breeder can control all the refectories at once, in a centralized way
- Reduction of the refectories command’s hardship
- Automation of the opening periods of the doors before meals, thus creating numerous zootechnics advantages
- Reduction of competition due to the triggering of the liquid feeding system (soup)
- Preservation of the “moving forward” principle by reducing the number of comings and goings in the gestation section while adjusting the GEVILIB’s position (in favor of biosecurity)
- Optimisation of the required time dedicated to cares as the animals are already in the refectories when the breeder arrives